Wonderful game. Would you happen to have a copy of the soundtrack?
A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Naufrage is an videogame project, oriented adventure / exploration, made with Unity and started in September 2015.
Drawing on the world of comics, movies and video games, it offers a journey into a strange and dreamlike world.
Stranded on an island, the player must explore the various environments to contemplate the phenomena which are open to him. No score, no quests or achievements to unlock, the world of Naufrage simply offers to all those who want to take the time to observe and enjoy.
[06/12/2016] Final version is out !
Bug fixes, new texts, some
improvements, Naufrage is now achieved !
Project is complete, but might recieve some update in few weeks...
Thanks for playing! If you enjoy, please share it!
- 06/12/2016 - 0.3.f1 FINAL VERSION: new texts / minor bug fixes / better VR support...
- 26/11/2016 - 0.3.b2.00 BETA 2: New items / new texts / bug fixes (essentially for 2D chapter) / add items in fairground (Zoltar + decorative elements) / normalize some sounds / english version by default
- 26/10/2016 - 0.3.b1.12 Translations (again, and again, and again ^^) / Remove Unity config box at startup (+new screen size section in main menu) / Fix "invisible language name" in main menu
- 17/10/2016 - 0.3.b1.10 Translations (Better English translations - again) / Fix panel issue in 2D mode
- 15/10/2016 - 0.3.b1.08 Translations (Better English translations - Pannels translations) / Fix VR issues / Fix Occlusion issues (clipping objects)
- 13/10/2016 - 0.3.b1.07 Fix Mac version (Crashing on Startup)
- 10/10/2016 - 0.3.b1.00 Release BETA 1
For technical support, please contact me or send me an email to contact[at]naufrage-thegame.com
Language aviable :
- Menus : English
- Dialogs/Texts : English / Français
Default game language is in English
Minimal configuration required :
- Windows : Windows 7 / Graphic Card With DX10 / 4Gb RAM / 500Mb Hard Disk Space
- Linux : Ubuntu 12.04 / Graphic Card With OpenGL 3.2 / 4Gb RAM / 500Mb Hard Disk Space
- Mac OS : Mac OS 10.9 / Graphic Card With OpenGL 3.2 / 4Gb RAM / 500Mb Hard Disk Space
Naufrage is VR compatible with Oculus Rift, minimal configuration required :
- Oculus Runtime 1.4 / Windows 8.1 / NVIDIA GTX 960
|Published||92 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Release date||91 days ago|
|Tags||3D, Experimental, Exploration, First-Person, Mystery, Oculus Rift, Open World, secrets, Singleplayer, Virtual Reality|
|License||Artistic License 2.0|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average duration||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Oculus Rift|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Thank you !
For the soundtrack, yes, I work on it with the musician.
Probably a release during the beta 2 at the end of the month :-)
La porte du vaisseau spatial était cassée :/
buen juego esta bueno,compruebenlo en mi canal de youtube:carlos el supernoob :3
would be cool to your other work