A downloadable game for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
Naufrage is an videogame project, oriented adventure / exploration, made with Unity and started in September 2015.
Drawing on the world of comics, movies and video games, it offers a journey into a strange and dreamlike world.
Stranded on an island, the player must explore the various environments to contemplate the phenomena which are open to him. No score, no quests or achievements to unlock, the world of Naufrage simply offers to all those who want to take the time to observe and enjoy.
Thanks for playing! If you enjoy, please share it!
Naufrage is still in developement (beta 0.3.b1).
This is a beta version (and my first game), some bugs and incompatibilities may occur.
- 17/10/2016 - 0.3.b1.10 Translations (Better English translations - again) / Fix panel issue in 2D mode
- 15/10/2016 - 0.3.b1.08 Translations (Better English translations - Pannels translations) / Fix VR issues / Fix Occlusion issues (clipping objects)
- 13/10/2016 - 0.3.b1.07 Fix Mac version (Crashing on Startup)
- 10/10/2016 - 0.3.b1.00 Release Beta
For technical support, please contact me or send me an email to contact[at]naufrage-thegame.com
Language aviable :
- Menus : English
- Dialogs/Texts : Français / English (English translations are not yet finished)
Minimal configuration required :
- Windows : Windows 7 / Graphic Card With DX10 / 4Gb RAM / 500Mb Hard Disk Space
- Linux : Ubuntu 12.04 / Graphic Card With OpenGL 3.2 / 4Gb RAM / 500Mb Hard Disk Space
- Mac OS : Mac OS 10.9 / Graphic Card With OpenGL 3.2 / 4Gb RAM / 500Mb Hard Disk Space
Naufrage is VR compatible with Oculus Rift, minimal configuration required :
- Oculus Runtime 1.4 / Windows 8.1 / NVIDIA GTX 960
|Published||46 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, Mac OS X, Linux|
|Release date||45 days ago|
|Tags||3D, Experimental, Exploration, First-Person, Mystery, Oculus Rift, Open World, secrets, Singleplayer, Virtual Reality|
|License||Artistic License 2.0|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution v4.0 International|
|Average duration||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, XBox 360 controllers, Gamepad (any), Oculus Rift, OSVR (Open-Source Virtual Reality)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.